If you want to learn how to edit videos in Final Cut Pro and need to learn fast, then this class is for you!
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to manage and organise your Final Cut Pro library and media files
- What tools are available in Final Cut Pro and where to find them
- How to edit and cut video clips on the timeline
- How to adjust clip properties
- How to add titles, transitions and video effects
- The basics of editing and mixing audio in Final Cut Pro
- How to add keyframes and effects to your audio clips
- How to export your videos correctly
- How to backup and store your projects after editing
The project for this class will have you create a short edit that you will get personalised and constructive feedback on.